Snacks, soft drinks etc. are available at fixed price on cash payment in the school canteen. Parents are requested to monitor child’s canteen allowance. No credit is allowed. The Students of classes III-V are permitted to go to canteen on fixed days as under:
- Class III- Wednesday
- Class IV- Thursday
- Class V- Friday
- Medical check up of students is done and a record is maintained. Parents are informed if the doctor finds that a child needs special medical attention. Thereafter the parents are expected to keep the school doctor informed about the action taken.
- Parents are requested not to send sick children to school for attending classes or appearing for examinations as the child’s health is of prime importance.
- The Medical History of the students has to be filled up by the parents in the almanac. In case any child is on regular medication the details should be submitted to the class teacher.
- If a student is allergic to a particular medicine it must be intimated to the class teacher.
THOTS LAB is a unique in-school programme for developing and nurturing Higher Order Thinking Skills in children right from their early school years. It is based on the concepts outlined in the 'Bloom's Taxonomy', according to which it is necessary to define and distinguish different levels of human cognition- i.e. Thinking, Learning, Understanding, Analyzing and Evaluating concepts, processes, procedures and principles, rather than just remembering facts.
THOTS LAB is aimed at creating concrete hands-on-experience through innovative physical thinking tools. It has been scientifically designed with a vision to make our children more confident, successful and responsible individuals.
Its unique methodology and delivery process enables development of new thinking skills by strengthening the innate thinking abilities. It helps each child to break down the limitations, promotes three types of thinking skills-Cognitive, Emotional, Social and makes conscious thinking a fun-filled and life-long rewarding process.
Students can avail the School Transport subject to the availability of seats, and the routes. Parents should consult school Transport Manager for necessary details. Bus facility is not mandatory.
The application for the cancellation of the school transport should reach the school office by 30th Nov. No application for discontinuation of school transport will be entertained after 30th Nov.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be on the stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The children waiting for the bus should stay away from the main road.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited.Courteous behaviour is expected all the times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus teacher and the student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- If any student discontinues the use of school transport in between the session, the same will not be allowed to reuse the bus services.
Note : All parents who are availing transport facilities are requested to give full information about routes before the beginning of the new session. In the mid session no changes will be entertained.
Computer / Science /Maths / Languages / S. Science Laboratory
The school has well developed and well equipped labs. They comprise of theoretical inputs and practical sessions. Each child gets ample opportunity to work with machines and peripherals. The school has good collection of educational cd’s which are run on the computers for the benefit of the students with its usage and bring them closer to the IT revolution & ever- changing global education. Computer education has been introduced right from Class Prep in the school. All students are required to maintain utmost cleanliness and dust free environment in all the labs.
Radio Frequency Identity Card (RFID)
We are delighted to inform you that we have introduced personal RFID(Radio Frequency Identification Card) I-Card with its special smart tracking chip and you will be apprised of the same through the BuSafe mobile APP. This unique technology empowers us with easy access to our students and includes students/staff on bus tracking as well as attendance, thereby ensuring their safety and security at all times.
Please note that there is automatic recognition on swiping the RFID card in the bus / at the school gate. As the student enters or exits the school gate/ boards or alights the bus, parents will receive Notification alerts on their registered mobile numbers on the Busafe APP.
Kindly note that it is compulsory for the students to carry and swipe this RFID card to the school/ bus daily.