VISION & MISSION
In today’s competitive environment, the need to provide a meaningful education to a large number of children, desirous of growing into educated and liberated human beings has been fulfilled by M.K Ajastshatru Singh, President Rajput Charitable Trust and his wife Kr. Ritu Singh by establishing Delhi Public School, Jammu in the year 1998 as the first branch of the Delhi Public School Society in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. A product of RCT and DPSS New Delhi, DPS Jammu is on the path of progress with global education, fostering character building and nurturing the scientific temperament and strengthening social bonds as a part of its constant endeavor.
Founded and managed by distinguished members and luminaries of society, Delhi Public School Jammu is inspired by their visionary approach and lofty ideas. Affiliated with the CBSE & DPS Society, New Delhi, DPS Jammu has become a significant portal of learning and growth of young minds. Surging ahead with a spirit of healthy competition, balancing a successful career teamed with a contended life, DPS Jammu has been successfully shaping and polishing ‘little gems’ into becoming good human beings , giving them an education for life to enable them to contribute their best to the society.
To identify the flower in the bud, to recognize the potential of each child, to appreciate specific and individual requirement, and to respond to it with passion and sensitivity is our mission at Delhi Public School Jammu. Each new day we commit ourselves to the task of creating individuals who are confident about their potential, diligent in their work towards their goal, sensitive to their environment and above all, independent as creators of their own destiny. Our constant endeavor is to enable our pupils to empathize with the needs of the society they belong to and to inspire them to contribute towards it in ‘little great ways’. Our mission is:-
- To equip each child with the power of knowledge.
- To provide access to the best opportunities for higher education.
- To make learning simpler, smarter and pragmatic.
- To develop true nationalism with communal harmony.
- To enhance physical, mental and spiritual growth through perfect blend of academics, sports and culture.
- To narrow the gap between privileged and under privileged class of children in our society by providing the quality education.
- To lay foundation of Excellence.